"Country Cloth to Coverlets".........a textile tradition in the 19th Century Central Pennsylvania. The necessity for yardage and the other products of the weaver's loom assured that the development of the art of weaving would parallel the development of our nation. Pennsylvania, as a Colonial keystone, shared this early textile heritage. Allow me to present my revision of those covertlets.
Complete Kit Includes:
- Colored photograph
- 36-count unbleached linen
- DMC 6-strand cotton embroidery floss
- 26 & 28 gauge tapestry needles to accommodate fine linen count
- Easy-to-read graph
- Laundering and finishing suggestions.
- Complete instructions and stitching hints
Stitch Count: 307 (V) x 89 (H)
Stitched Size: 8.52" x 2.47"
- Product Code: Kit #110
- Availability: In Stock