Complete kit indeed. Yes, even the black wrought iron adjustable sewing clamp to join your stitching nest and house your specialty needles, pins and such. I absolutely love this re-visited idea of the sewing clamp in our stitching world. Thanks to Rindy Richards, my professional needlework finisher, who discovered these charming vintage clamps. She has also provided the very comprehensive tutorial to complete your clamp stitched top.
This Floral Monogram is created with nine DMC flosses, and the delicate edging that drops from the clamp’s rim is created with DMC Dentelles, included in kit. Stitched on 40-count hand dyed MUFFIN Scottish Glenshee linen, also included.
COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES:
• 40-count Hand-Dyed MUFFIN Linen cut: 12” x 5”
• 9 DMC flosses individually number tagged
• Black metal clamp in zip bag
• 12 feet DMC Dentelles #738 wrapped on cardboard
- 15 Pages tutorial; special stitching instructions/suggestions
- photo on cover is 3” x 4”
• Rindy’s Finishing Instructions• regular enclosures
• Easy-To-Read graph
Floral Monogram ~ Sewing Clamp I
- Product Code: Stitching Kit #173
- Availability: In Stock