Complete kit indeed. Yes, even the green wrought iron adjustable sewing clamp to join your stitching nest and house your specialty needles, pins and such. I absolutely love this re-visited idea of the sewing clamp in our stitching world. Thanks to Rindy Richards, my professional needlework finisher, who discovered these charming vintage clamps. She has also provided the very comprehensive tutorial to complete your clamp stitched top. My new husband has acquired the task of welding these reproduction clamps and providing them in several colors for our stitching nests.
This Spring Basket is created with eighteen DMC flosses, and the delicate edging that drops from the clamp’s rim is created with DMC Dentelles; this technique is called the Palestrina Knot included in kit. Stitched on 40-count ivory linen, also included.
Complete Kit Includes:
- 40-count ivory linen; cut 8” x 8”
- iron green sewing clamp (in 7x9 bag)
- ECRU DMC Dentelles wrapped on card for finishing
- cover has three photos
- 26 & 28 gauge tapestry needles for fine linen count
- 5 total pages plus cover, stapled to tutorial
- professional finishing instructions
- PALISTRINA KNOT instrructions with illustration
• Easy-To-Read graph
Spring Basket Green Sewing Clamp
- Product Code: Stitching Kit #205
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: sewing clamps, flowers, basket,