Never before has any design incorporated all of DMC's 390 solid colors, blended together to create such an overwhelming amount of clarity and detail. Most of us have all the floss colors in our collection. Now you can stitch them all into this lovely "Les Plus belles Fleurs" ......the most beautiful of flowers!
The model is stitched with DMC floss on Zweigart linens. You may certainly use the fabric of your choice and for your convenience a floss conversion chart from DMC to Anchor floss is also provided.
54-Page Chart-Pak Includes:
- Two large color photographs to view the masterpiece on two fabric choices
- Several pages of special stitching notes and hints
- Easy-to-read computer charts with layout format
- Separate backstitching guide for easy interpretation
- Complete instructions and stitch suggestions for my "one-over-one" technique
- Stitch Count: 396 (H) x 344 (V)
Allow the charm of these "most beautiful flowers" to grace your stitching basket. Certainly this design will afford you years of stitching pleasure, as well as a magnificent heirloom to cherish for generations. Much pride and satisfaction are presented with Maureen's masterpiece. A heartfelt manuscript prefaces this chart-pak, indulging you in her French experience with this proficient embroidery floss manufacturer. All The Heart's Content, Inc., Inc. designs are stitched with DMC flosses, and finally the culmination of several years of endeavor has closed with an undiminished presentation!
- Product Code: CP-60
- Availability: In Stock